First, please check the theme documentation for description of the “Overlay header” templates available in the theme.
How to set overlaid header
To set a overlaid header for your post or page, open your desired post or page for editing and follow these instructions:
- In the upper right corner click the “Settings” icon.
- Click the “Page” (or “Post”, respectively) tab.
- Click the “Page Attributes” (or “Post Attributes”, respectively) section to open it.
- From “Template” dropdown list select your desired overlaid header template you want to use for the post or page.
- Save the post/page and preview the result on the front-end of your website.
These instructions are conveniently available also as a short, but to the point, video tutorial.